Spicy Kimchi Rice Ramen Noodle Soup with Freeze-Dried Chunky Veggies
Ready-to-eat in just 3 minutes and made without any artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. Enjoy them at work, at school, and even while traveling.
Ingredients: Organic brown rice flour, kimchi (Chinese cabbage, radish. shallot, garlic, ginger, chili sauce (chili, salt, water), salt, sugar, fish sauce (fish, shrimp, salt, water)), shallot, tofu (soybean, gluconolactone), salt, sugar, yeast extract, spices, guar gum. Contains fish (anchovy), crustacean shellfish (shrimp) and soy.
About 1 servings per container
Serving size 1 container
Cooks in 3 minutes!
- Completely remove lid and add soup packet.
- Pour room temperature water to inside fill line.
- Microwave for 2 minutes.
- Stir and microwave up to 30 more secs. if needed until noodles have softened.
- Stir well and enjoy! Microwave cook times may vary depending on oven wattage
- Remove lid halfway, empty soup packet into cup, add boiling water to fill-line inside cup.
- Re-cover and wait 3 minutes.
- Stir well and enjoy!
Caution: Product is very hot after heating. Handle with care to avoid spilling or burning yourself. Never microwave without water.