Coconut Curry Jade Pearl Ramen Bowl
Coconut Curry Sauce:
- 1 Tablespoons coconut oil
- ½ yellow onion, diced
- 1 Tablespoons freshly grated ginger
- 3 Tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 can full-fat organic coconut milk
- 1 ½ cups bone broth, chicken stock or vegetable broth
- 1 Tablespoon Sriracha sauce or hot chili paste
- 2 Tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 Tablespoon coconut palm sugar
- 1 10-oz. package Jade Pearl Ramen (4 ramen cakes)
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- ½ yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 2 large carrots, thinly sliced or diced
- 1 Tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 Tablespoon coconut aminos
- 1 cup finely shredded purple or green cabbage placed on top of bowls just before serving. (feel free to substitute your favorite cultured vegetables for a probiotic boost instead of raw cabbage)
- 2 scallions, chopped
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- Sauce: Heat coconut oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and ginger; sauté 3-4 minutes. Stir in curry paste until onion and ginger are well coated. Stir in coconut milk, bone, chicken or vegetable broth, Sriracha sauce, coconut palm sugar and coconut aminos. Allow to simmer 5-10 minutes while flavors begin to meld. Set aside.
- Ramen: Prepare ramen noodles according to package instructions, drain and set aside.
- Vegetables: Heat coconut oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and carrots; sauté 3-4 minutes. Add broccoli and freshly grated ginger with a splash of coconut aminos. Continue to cook until broccoli has softened to desired crunchiness. Add curry sauce and toss to combine.
- Divide vegetable curry into 4 bowls. Add Jade Pearl Ramen Noodles. Top with finely grated cabbage (or cultured vegetables) sesame seeds and chopped scallions.