Pad Thai Noodle Recipe
Ingredients: Noodle Salad
- 1 package Brown Rice Pad Thai Noodles
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- ½ cup green onion (green part only), sliced thin
- ½ cup dry-roasted peanuts
- Sea Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Basil, as desired
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Make Brown Rice Pad Thai Noodles according to package. Drain and set aside in a large bowl.
- Place all dressing ingredients in a salad dressing bottle or regular bottle and shake vigorously until completely mixed together.
- Place bell peppers in a sauté pan with 2 tablespoons dressing. Sauté until golden, about 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Add bell peppers to noodles, then add green onion, peanuts, salt, pepper and more dressing (to taste).
- Top with peanuts.