Peach Rice Pudding Pops
- 1/2 c. Lotus Foods Organic Basmati White Rice
- 2 cans light coconut milk (about 14 ounce cans)
- 1 c. + ½ c. full-fat coconut milk
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon + ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup + 3 tablespoons organic sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup donut peach, skin removed and cubed
- In a large pan, bring the rice, light coconut milk and ½ cup full-fat coconut milk to a boil. Reduce to low and simmer for about 20 minutes, or until rice is tender, stirring frequently.
- Add in the rest of the full-fat milk, salt, vanilla, sugar, and cinnamon, and continue stirring and simmering for another 20 minutes.
- Add the donut peaches, and stir entire mixture for about a minute.
- Remove from heat, and fill popsicle molds.
- Place in freezer for at least 4 hours.
Notes: If you don’t have donut peaches, any peach will work.
Makes about 10-12.
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 4 hours, 40 min.